Airstar. Simply brilliant.
While Airstar has been involved in many large-scale rescue operations such as 9/11 and the 2004 Florida hurricane season, the units are also used almost daily in a variety of situations by emergency and rescue teams throughout the nation.
• Fast set up and tear down.
• Their light weight makes moving them easy.
• Self-inflating, immediately operational and space efficient.
• High-wattage, 360-degree, glare-free coverage.
• Resistant to inclement weather and high winds (check technical specifications for specific product information).